LEE KUM KEE Korean Marinade 50 g
Lee Kum Kee marinade offers a wide range of flavours for selection and is perfectly matched with different ingredients. Simply follow the instruction for pan-frying, stir-frying, baking and barbecuing.
Product of China
Sugar, Water, Salted chilli peppers (chilli peppers, salt), tomato paste, honey, salt, fermented broad bean paste (broad beans, water, salt, wheat flour), yeast extract (yeast extract, maltodextrin, salt, sugar), dehydrated garlic, modified corn starch, flavour enhancer E621, Sesame seeds, Chilli pepper powder, Acid E270, Flavouring, Colour E160c
Typical values per 100 g
Energy: 947 kJ/223 kcal
- Saturates: <0.1 g
Carbohydrate: 51 g
- Sugars: 45 g
Protein: 2.6 g
Salt: 7.5 g
Recipe for Korean Marinade:
- Ingredient chicken wings/pork chop/chicken steak/beef ribs
- Marinate 10 pieces of chicken wings (about 400g/14oz) with one pack of Lee Kum Kee Korean Marinade for 1 hour.
- Pan-fry chicken wings over low heat until they are golden.
- Mix the remaining marinade in bowl with 2 table spoons of water.
- Pour into the chicken wings and continue to cook until done.