MAE PLOY Red Curry Paste 400 g
Red curry paste by Mae Ploy.
Product of Thailand.
Garlic, dried red chilli (19%), lemongrass, shallot, salt, galangal, shrimp paste (shrimp (crustacean), salt), kaffir lime peel, pepper.
Typical values per 100 g
Energy: 683 kJ/163 kcal
Fat: 1.6 g
- of which saturates: 0.4 g
Carbohydrate: 24.2 g
- of which sugars: 7.3 g
Fibre: 13.5 g
Protein: 6.1 g
Salt: 14.2 g
Do not expose to sunlight. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within best before date.
1. Stir-fry 50 g of red curry paste in 1 tbsp. soybean oil, then add 1 cup (240 ml) of coconut milk.
2. Add 200 g of fresh meat and continue cooking.
3. Add another 1/2 cup (120 ml) of coconut milk and 1/2 cup (120 ml) of water, heat until boiling.
4. Add 100 g of vegetables and cook until the vegetables soften.
5. Add 1 1/2 tsp. of sugar. Taste and season as required.
For a milder flavour, half portion of the curry paste should be used.